MND Aware Workshop
Location and time
- Various - select your preferred location from the dropdown above
$120 (including lunch, training booklet and certificate of attendance)
- health, allied health and palliative care professionals
- community, home care, disability and aged care workers
- key workers, coordinators of support
- NDIA staff.
MND is a rapidly progressive disease with no known cure and limited treatment. To maintain quality of life, people with MND require a coordinated approach to care. The Motor Neurone Disease Association of NSW (MND NSW) is running a limited number of face-to-face training sessions across metropolitan and regional NSW.
You will learn about:
- the impact of MND
- effective ways of responding to people with MND
Cost: $120 (including lunch, training booklet and certificate of attendance).
If you are a registered health practitioner, by completing this course you are eligible to receive up to 5 Continuing Professional Development points (CPD) as part of your ongoing professional development obligations. Please refer https://www.ahpra.gov.au for more information
The face-to-face sessions are designed to complement the MND Aware web-based awareness training sessions online at https://edu.mndhub.org.au/lms/course/15931-MND-Aware#
For more information contact email@example.com